Private Limited Company "Kino-mo Technologies"
Kino-mo Technologies Ltd. is the development office for the innovative HYPERVSN System (hypervsn.com). Founded on 21 July 2016, the company now employs over 170 people in various IT spheres. HYPERVSN is an innovative and disruptive 3D holographic system that provides an immersive experience for viewers.
The System consists of three parts: HYPERVSN Hardware (enables display of 3D visuals that «float» in mid-air), Pro Management Software (controls the Hardware and displayed 3D images) and 3D content.
The proprietary HYPERVSN hardware works in conjunction with a platform of unique and robust software/content to provide customers with an integrated 360,high-quality business solution.
Hardware development is based
on the following processes:
- Embedded firmware development for field programable gate arrays (FPGA – Verilog, VHDL)
- Schematic design (Altium Designer)
- Printed circuit boards design (Altium Designer)
- 3D Mechanical enclosure design (Solid Works)
- Embedded firmware development for microcontrollers (?)
- Embedded firmware and applied software development for OS Linux (C, C++)
- Embedded firmware and applied software development for OS Android (C, C++, Java, Xamarin, Python).