Among the residents of Belarus Hi-Tech Park there are companies engaged in software development, IT-consulting, embedded software development and providing other IT-services both for domestic and foreign market.
For your convenience in choosing a business partner, feel free to consult our Projectís database that includes the list of projects implemented in different business areas.
Storage Management Solution Suite
Realizing the needs of modern IT departments to resolve challenges associated with escalating data growth Otium Software wished to offer its customers a fully-fledged Storage Management Solution that would empower them to:
- identify available disk capacity on all relevant servers within a corporate network;
- be alerted on disk capacity usage in real time; single out wasted space occupied by unnecessary files and take appropriate action;
- recognize data growth trends on existing storage;
- make informed decisions on storage infrastructure planning.
- Real-time monitoring of disk space utilization and I/O performance with all the relevant data stored in a central database;
- Determination of which data has/has not been recently used and/or modified;
- Providing corporate data growth trends and finding duplicate and unwanted files;
- Scheduling enables administrators to launch batch jobs such as client statistics agents flexibly;
- Powerful PDF-format reporting functionality makes it easy to get important information fast. In providing its R&D know-how SaM enabled Otium to not only minimize the development and QA costs but also helped the customer to discover the optimal product requirements that would deliver most business value.
Resources expended: More than 20 staff-months
Customer(-s): Otium Software Ltd. is an emergent UK-based company with a core competency in Storage Management solutions. Whilst a relatively new player on the IT market, Otium Software have accumulated over 25 years of core storage expertise.
Review(-s): "We looked at many companies before deciding to use SaM Solutions as our development partner, and have no regrets with our decision. The project team have demonstrated an excellent understanding of our requirements and have delivered a product that is well beyond our initial expectations. So we look forward to many more successful projects together!" Andy Brewerton, Technical Director, Otium Software Limited
Programming languages: C++