Belarus Hi Tech Park
MAPSOFT was established in 2002 in Belarus. The company specializes in software development and providing of related services like software implementation and maintenance of information systems.
Company’s main activities are development and implementation of new information technologies, advanced software and hardware solutions in budget financed organizations.
Some of the key features:
· Automated management systems of health establishments on the basis of medical records and patient’s history.
· Online coupon booking system (appointments to doctors).
· E-queue system in medical institutions
· Call-center integrated systems.
· Medical expert systems and decision support systems
· Automated informational systems for medicines stocktaking.
· Automated personnel registration systems, systems for financial activities.
High quality of software and services provided by the company were prized at various professional contests.
The company received gratitude from Administration of the President of the Republic of Belarus for professional development, implementation and support of the system responsible for accounting and financial security of the governmental institutions under control of Administration of the President of the Republic of Belarus.
For high level of economic activities Mapsoft was prized as the "Best entrepreneur of 2009 in Belarus" and the "Best entrepreneur of 2010 in Minsk Region (services)", "Best entrepreneur of 2012 in Minsk Region (IT)."
In 2011 Mapsoft was awarded with a professional award "Golden Byte 2011" for "Dynamic implementation of informational technologies in the Republic of Belarus."
More than 100 high-qualified specialists work for the company at the moment. The company has its offices in all regional centers and large cities of the country, amongst them: Brest, Vitebsk, Gomel, Grodno, Mogilev, Baranovichi, Bobruisk, Mozir, Molodechno, Pinsk, Polotsk.
- Software development
- Information Technology
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Banking and financial services
- Government and Defense